Wonderland Online Freaks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wonderland Online Freaks

Wonderland Online Freaks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wonderland Online Freaks

This website is for my Wonderland Online friends to hang out. :)

Latest topics

» whos from aries
What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 pm by kittyangel222

» Introduce Yourself In this topic :]
What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 pm by kittyangel222

» New forum site. o_o
What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:45 am by MistyBlue

» What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D
What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm by MistyBlue

Navigation

3 posters

What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D

maorri.chan
    maorri.chan

What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D Empty What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D

Post  maorri.chan Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm

I think the new WLO versions should have where you can RB the MONKEY. :O I wanna rb that thing soooo much! <3 It's adorable.

Also some new places to go! The map is kinda runnin out of places to go so we need somewhere EXCITING! The last places got old really fast...maybe it was because it was difficult to get there? I don't know.

Of course new armor/weapons are always lovely in a new version~ Shocked

We need some pets that aren't so hard to get!!! Evil or Very Mad I mean the last pets we got (Joan, Athena...etc.)
    were cool but they were kinda hard to complete. Neutral

Okay...what if you could have kids in WLO??? o_o I mean I already have enough but...I mean real kids. You can get married so...why not? Hahaha~ That's so weird...I wonder how it would turn out..??

I LOVE tent crap! I just loveeee it! Very Happy I alwaysss redo my tent every version. I wonder what they'll get next...it better be cute!! <3

Tell me what YOU think should be on the next WLO version. Idea
    MistyBlue
    MistyBlue

What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D Empty Re: What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D

Post  MistyBlue Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Haha, what would you want the Monkey to look like after rb?
    I wish all of the places were in underground! So much easier that way!

I saw the new armor and weps too! It's pretty cool! I'll see if I can find it.

I think the harder the quest, the more fun it is. Don't you agree? If it were too easy, we'd be finished with everything and that would be boring.
    Who would be the kids lol? Do you register?
    Yup, my tent went floral. It changed a lot from the last version!
    Did you know there was supposed to be a new instance? They announced it in March but it doesn't look like it'll come out anytime soon! affraid
    maorri.chan
    maorri.chan

What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D Empty Re: What kinda stuff do you think new WLO versions should have? :D

Post  maorri.chan Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

Lol...I just think that monkey is just soo cute! It should be a rb pet...It could have cute lil monkey armor! Smile

But yeah..hard quests are fun! But not when you can't finish them...haha. But they are fun and make it more challenging.

Why did IGG post that there's a new instance and not have it come out soon?? Shocked
    MistyBlue
    MistyBlue

Post  MistyBlue Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am

Haha I was thinking the monkey could be like King Kong or something lol.

It's a level 120 instance with bosses like minotaur, fox and all that good stuff. The rewards have good crit stuff.

Btw, how do I put siggy on my posts?! And how do I turn HTML on?

Last edited by MistyBlue on Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot xD)
    MikoChan
    MikoChan

Post  MikoChan Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

misty https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/16/44/54/90/lolmis11.jpg
    click preference's then scroll down put um html to yes then
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/16/44/54/90/lolmis12.jpg
    then i think it may be showed ^^

Last edited by MikoChan on Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Helping)
    MistyBlue
    MistyBlue

Post  MistyBlue Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

I did, and before I post, I can see that the HTML is off!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:34 pm